This is a nice, fresh and light salad with Black Qwehli shrimp that is easy to prepare.
• 12 Black Qwehli shrimp
• 1 lettuce
• Salt, pepper and Olive oil
• 2 avocados
• 1/2 red onion
• 1 lime
1) Prepare the vinaigrette: 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and the juice of a freshly squeezed lime, salt and pepper. Set aside.
2) Raw prawns; peel them and cook them in a hot pan with a drizzle of olive oil, finish cooking for 1min covered, adding a few drops of water to the pan to finish cooking. Cooked shrimps; peel them.
3) Peel the avocado skin, remove the stone and cut into slices. Chop the red onion.
4) Cut the lettuce into thin strips. Wash and chop the coriander.
5) Mix the shrimp with the dressing and onions. Add the chopped coriander.
6) Arrange the lettuce on 2 plates, cover with the shrimp and onion mixture. Finish with the avocado slices. Serve chilled.
For gourmets: Make a vinaigrette with olive oil, sesame oil, tahini, lime juice and honey.
© MLG Photographe
"BON APPÉTIT !"
Don't hesitate to share your dishes with us on the networks! With the #BlackQwehli!